Thursday, January 24, 2008

Me, got talent (in the kitchen, that is)?

Last Christmas I decided to practice my baking skills (if there's any) and baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. I gave it as added christmas gifts to my family. And based on their smiling faces and stuffed tummies, I think they liked it.

Xmasgifts

Chocochipsquare the cookie bars, square version

Chocochiproundround version

It is a cross between a chocolate chip cookie and a brownie bar. It is made up of 2 layers, the bottom is the brownie part and the top is the cookie part. It has a crusty exterior with a soft &fudgy inside.
Roast


This one is a recipe of my sister, Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Corn Gravy.

Roast2

Juicy roasted chicken with crispy skins and herb-roasted potatoes on the side. Enhancing its' flavor are the corn gravy. You can taste the creaminess of the corn complementing the saltiness and spicyness of the chicken juice.

Truly a winner recipe, easy to do, and will absolutely delight anyone. Proof: It was polished off easily on our dining table and I was given endless compliments by my family =)


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...