Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Clucky's

After my check-up and before my routine test, I were told by the one adminestering the test to eat first, as they can't perform the test accurately. And so I did.

I wanted the Mushroom Cream Pasta of Cafe Mary Grace, but along the way I passed by Clucky's and decided to have Chicken Burger and Parmesan Fries instead. I chose the combo meal that comes with drinks and upgraded my parmesan fries to large.

For the burger I were asked if I wanted the soy garlic or spicy. I chose soy garlic. And for the fries' dip I chose aioli.

I enjoyed eating my order as the burger and the fries weren't as salty as traditional fast food burger and fries, that I didn't feel
any guilt eating them. The bun of the burger was warm and soft, the burger which is made from chicken fillet was breaded thinly and spiced just right. While the fries were thick and firm.

I wanted to try their dark chocolate gelato too but decided to just buy selecta's hazelnut brownie to eat later. Maybe next time I will try it.

Happy Eating!

Clucky's
G/F Tower 2 Rockwell Business Center, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...