Friday, September 30, 2011

A Day of Favorites

After my unsuccessful attempt for the nth time to redeem my Shui Hilot Spa massage voucher (I have been making a reservation since May, but were always given the same answer of we're fully booked or whom do you made a reservation to, as there were none written here, as if I am willing to waste a high cab fare for a 0% chance of being accommodated). I promised myself that that was the last as I don't want to waste my time and money anymore with them. I am refunding my voucher.

I was a customer since last year and was always been accommodated even  on occasions that I don't have reservations. So I am really sad with what's happening now with Shui. In their attempt to attract new customers they are sacrificing/losing old customers like myself.

Enough with that/them.

Disappointed with Shui I went to TGI Fridays for a snack to lift my sagging spirit.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And what else would bring a smile to my face but an order of one of my Friday's staples., the Chicken Fingers.

Photobucket

An order was still filling. The chicken strips big and tender and the fries incredibly crispy. The mustard dip was just too tangy that afternoon.

After my Friday's snack, I had a lot  of shopping done ( to further lighten my mood) and lost track of time. It was already 845PM when I noticed that I still haven't had dinner nor a drink yet.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
- I wish! :-)

I passed by Cha Time in Landmark and ordered my favorite, Large Matcha Red Bean Smoothie, which I drank happily on my way to Bonchon in Greenbelt.

Photobucket

As this was an "all my favorites day", I ordered my Bonchon favorites, Soy Garlic Chicken Chops (4PCS) and Kimchi Coleslaw.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What a great dinner to cap off my night.......

Wait a minute, not yet, as there's still dessert.

Photobucket

I bought a couple of Pecan Butterscotch (very chewy), Belgian  Revel Bars ( the chocolate's taste was not that good, but the oatmeal mixture was delicious - buttery and sweet) and Fudgy Brownies ( which were fudgy and chewy, but lack sweetness) at Crukitchen in SM Makati.


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...