Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cold Stone Creamery

I was set on having my favorite matcha smoothie with extra rocksalt and pearls of happy lemon, when I passed-by Cold Stone Creamery. I wanted to try it ASAP. I looked at all their ice cream concoctions and chose founder's favorite, also upon the recommendation of a staff. I added P45 for a chocolate-covered waffle cone. 

Sweet cream ice cream with pecans, brownie, fudge and caramel. 

I liked it. It was packed with fudgey brownies and nuts and I love its' overall taste. I recommend to try it on a chocolate-covered waffle first (just for the experience), and on a cup on your succeeding orders, as you wouldn't be able to finish them (the ice cream and the waffle) all. That's too much sugar for you to handle. 

Happy Eating! 















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...