Friday, December 13, 2013

Outback Steakhouse

We (my friend and I) were supposed to eat lunch at Santouka, but when we saw the wait list, we took a couple of steps back, and had lunch instead at Outback Steakhouse.

I had the Grilled Fish Marsala


Cream dory fish lightly seasoned and grilled, topped with spinach and mushroom marsala sauce, served with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

I like the slight spicyness of the marsala sauce and the very rich mashed potato. 

And Sparkling Citrus Cooler for my drinks. 

Fresh orange, lime and cucumber, mixed with flavors of pomegranate and red sangria. 

I love the cooler. I thought I wouldn't like it, but I did. Even more than my main dish.

My friend ordered the Steak Tips with Garlic and Peppers


She said it was just an okay order, but she liked the Aussie Fries it came with. And so did I. 

Here's our complimentary bread and whipped butter.


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...