Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cupcakes by Sonja Red Velvet Milkshake and Hostess with the Mostess

I was craving for something sweet and new to try, that when I passed by Cupcakes by Sonja in Glorietta, my eyes were glued on the milkshakes standee. 

There were four milkshake variants, but I asked for their bestseller, and were told that it's the Red Velvet Milkshake.


A staff said that it's made of their Red Velvet Vixen Cupcake mixed with vanilla ice cream. 

It was delicious but so rich. That I had to drink it on intervals and not on one go. But I would definitely buy one again. 

For my cupcake, I chose the Hostess with the Mostess.


It's one of their seasonal cupcakes. It has a valrhona chocolate cupcake base with marshmallow center and glazed with chocolate ganache.

I didn't find it good. It's just like a Fudgee Bar. Definitely not worth the P105 price. 

Happy Eating!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...