Monday, April 15, 2013

Sebastian's Chilly Burger

Went again to SM Appliance in Mall of Asia to pick a replacement for the returned tower fan. I can't decide whether to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7, 10.1, Galaxy Note 8 or just the Mili Battery Pack and buy the Ipad Mini at Power Mac. So I went back and forth to SM Appliance and Power Mac. On the way to SM Appliance from Power Mac I passed by Sebastian's.

As I haven't had lunch yet and it was already dinner time, I needed an immediate buzz that can get me through . So I bought a Chilly Burger. Only 3 were available. Red Velvet, Cookie Dough and Midnight Truffle. I wanted the truffle but chose the Cookie Dough instead.

Ofcourse I like it, but I really wanted the truffle, maybe tomorrow.

Happy Eating!

P.S. I tried the Maple Bacon Pancakes and it's not as weird as I thought it would taste. Different yes, but not out-of-this-world weird at all.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...