Friday, April 12, 2013

Starbucks Dark Chocolate Turtle Cake and Forest Ham and Monterey Jack Cheese on Brioche Loaf

Had a late snack at Starbucks Mall of Asia with my brother-in-law and niece, after we returned the tower fan I bought at SM Appliance.

My niece and I both ordered the Forest Ham and Monterey Jack Cheese on Brioche Loaf, while my brother-in-law had the Ratatouille on Multigrain Bread. Both of them chose Chamomile Tea, while my choice was the Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino.

We all enjoyed our sandwiches, but I regret ordering the chocolate cream chip frap as it was freezing cold where we're sitting.

To go I bought a slice of their Turtle Cake. When I asked the barista what's in it, she said, chocolate sponge cake, white chocolate, caramel pecan, chocolate fudge, and chocolate cookie. As a chocoholic, I would definitely buy one again soon.

I also bought Kung Pao Chicken Wrap, as I read somewhere that it's good. Personally I didn't like it. I love Kung Pao Pasta, but this wrap version I don't like. The carrots were the one that turned me off the wrap.

Happy Eating!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...