Monday, April 22, 2013

TWG Napoleon Tea Milkshake and Imperial Tea

I went out on a Saturday to buy a case for my Ipad and also for the nth time get a replacement for the tower fan at SM Appliance. I decided to go to Glorietta and Greenbelt first and Mall of Asia last.

Since recently I've been eating on the go, I made eating this time a priority. As soon as I arrived at Greenbelt 5, I immediately went to TWG and ordered for myself the Imperial Tea Set. And as it was very hot outside, I chose Napoleon Tea Milkshake (one of the bestsellers) instead of the usual hot tea and just added 75 pesos. The Earl Grey and Chocolate Tart was not available that afternoon :-( , so I just had my second favorite, the Singapore Surprise for my cake.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...