Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Friday's

A day out means eating my favorite food or trying out new dishes and restaurants. Yesterday, it meant ordering my favorite Chicken Club Sandwich and Lemonade at Friday's.


My dining experience this time though was different. I was disappointed. I was disappointed, that I had to ask 3 different servers for an extra order of mayonnaise to be served, that I had to ask twice for ice to be put on my lukewarm lemonade (it's too warm for a supposedly cold drink), that their long, thick-cut fries were now short and some were very thin with just the potato skin, and that there were a lot of flies flying around me and my food. 

For reference, this was their former long, thick-cut fries.


I can't contain my disappointment, that I texted it to the feedback number written on a small board on my table. In the middle of my dining, a manager approached me and asked about my bad dining experience. Apparently, the text I sent was received by their big bosses. So I explained to her one by one why I sent that text. She told me that she's sorry for the unattentive servers and the warm lemonade. She also told me that they have a scheduled fumigation later that evening (that will addressed the problem with the flies), and that they have a new fries supplier thus the new appearance of the fries. She also offered me free dessert or a free meal to compensate for their shortcomings, but I declined. I just want a better experience next time. And for them to revert back to their old long, thick-cut and prefectly-seasoned fries, which I love.

Happy Eating!



2 comments:

Eleigh Llaneras said...

What branch is this? Wonder why their buffalo wings are getting smaller favorite ko p nmn :(

Eleigh
www.misseleighneux.com

Sweet Dreams said...

Robinsons Place Manila @ Eleigh Llaneras

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...