Monday, February 28, 2011

Banana Leaf Sizzling Malayan Curry Chicken

I was still full from my late lunch of Seafood Gambas Pasta from Pancake House but since it's dinner time, hungry or not, I should eat something.

I was thinking of just having sweets at Starbucks but as I passed by Banana Leaf, I decided on having their Sizzling Malayan Curry Chicken (P178) instead.

Photobucket
It was served with rice, egg, and a slice of chinese cabbage on a sizzling plate. Plus an extra curry sauce to pour at your own discretion.

Photobucket
I savored every bite of my sizzling malayan curry. It was delicious. But I am biased since I love almost anything with coconut milk and I do love chicken curry.

Happy Eating!

BANANA LEAF
Ground Floor, Midtown Wing
Robinsons Place
Ermita, Manila

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...