Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mandarin Oriental Singapore

I was with my mother and my niece this trip and we stayed at Mandarin Oriental.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We were given the Premier Ocean Room which has a view of the Singapore Flyer, Benjamin Sheares Bridge, the Marina Bay Sands and the hotel's pool area. It was a nice view at night, but as I can't seem to find the right camera setting for it, I don't have any good photos to post.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When asked if I wanted a twin or king bed I immediately answered twin, forgetting that twin in Mandarin Oriental means just two twin beds joint together, as they can't be moved apart. I should have just said King. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
- welcome drink, forgot to take a photo of the fruits

ENTERTAINMENT AREA
Photobucket
Photobucket

BAR AREA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

COMPLIMENTARY TEAS AND COFFEE
Photobucket

BATHROOM
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
- they have a separate toilet and shower area, and the room has a tub too.
I like the smell of their Lemongrass and Ginger Shower Gel that I used a lot of it.  

POOL AREA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We love staying here as sleeping on their bed was like sleeping on the clouds, the service was great, the staff very friendly (mostly Filipinos), the hotel is linked to Marina Square Shopping Mall and Suntec, it is just a few minutes walk from Makansutra and Esplanade and the view was awesome. My sister said our room is a nice spot for the New Year'S fireworks. We should also stay there this Christmas and New Year to see it.

MANDARIN ORIENTAL SINGAPORE
5 Raffles Avenue, Marina Square, Singapore 039797
+65 6338 0066

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...