Thursday, August 15, 2013

Laduree Macarons

My sister went home for a mini-vacation, and I asked her to buy me 8 pieces of Laduree Macarons. I wanted salted caramel, marie antoinette, marron (chestnut), rose petal, chocolate yuzu, praline, pistachio and vanilla. 

When she arrived I was so excited to open the box, only to find 6 pieces macarons, and some of the flavors were not what I wanted. She told me that most of what I wanted were either sold-out or seasonal flavors, that she only bought 6 pieces :-(

She bought them in singapore where a piece can cost almost P200. I wanted the singapore box of 8, but since she only bought 6, they were put in a small box (only two box choices were available for 6 pieces).

Personally they weren't to-die-for-macarons, but they were crisp on the outside and soft inside. But I still like TWG's earl grey and chocolate macaron. From what I had, I liked the salted caramel and pistachio.

Happy Eating!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...