Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Saturdate

I met up with a friend to get all the stuff I had delivered at her mother's house in Maryland. I arrived half an hour early, so I did some window shopping while drinking my favorite Matcha Smoothie with extra rocksalt and pearls of Happy Lemon. When she arrived, we went to CPK for lunch.

We ordered Kung Pao Chicken Pasta and Meatcravers Pizza. Both were good, but the kung pao was extra spicy that afternoon.

We were given a free dish of the month coupon that I redeemed the day after. I chose the Pepperoni Pizza Roll and added another favorite, the Garlic Cream Fettuccine. The pizza roll was just okay.

For dessert I bought cupcakes from Frostings to take home. Carrot Cream Cheese, Smores Choco Caramel, Red Velvet and Choco Black Out.

Happy Eating!











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...