Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gelatissimo

The first time I was here I had their Veronese Gelato on a Brownie at P160 an order.

Photobucket
The veronese was good, almost tasting like nutella and it even went perfectly-well with their fudgy brownie.

The second time, with their Veronese and Chocolate Truffle nowhere in sight, I settled for their Biscottino instead, and same as the first time, I had it on top of a brownie.

Photobucket
On its own the gelato was good, but not when paired with the brownie. The biscottino was so light-tasting that it was overpowered by the brownie's taste.

Photobucket
Photobucket
But what I love that day, was The Godfather's theme playing on the background. So italian. With that said, I'm off to watch "The Godfather" right now.


Happy Eating!

GELATISSIMO
Greenbelt 5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...