Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sakae Sushi

Last Sunday, we had dinner at Sakae Sushi in Robinsons Place Ermita.

Photobucket

My brother-in-law had the Sushi Buffet, which for P399 also includes hot house tea or iced tea.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My mother and my niece both had the Tempura Bento - with chicken yakitori and assorted tempura (shrimp, fish, crab), miso soup, rice and a big serving of their tempura dipping sauce

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and Lychee Shake for drinks.

Photobucket

While I had the Chicken Teriyaki Bento with Fish Tempura,

Photobucket
 - I like the teriyaki, the tempura tasted okay too but the fish inside was so thin, like film thin

and Green Mango Shake.

Photobucket

My sister's Pork Donburi was good and also my brother's Yakiniku Don. They both finished their orders up to the last morsel of rice.

Photobucket
Photobucket

We all liked our orders and were planning on coming back this February, when my sister from SG comes home for a visit .

P.S. Thinking about it, they forgot to give us the watermelon slices for our bento orders.

Happy Eating!

SAKAE SUSHI
Ground Level, Robinsons Place Ermita

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...