Friday, May 24, 2013

Urban Fringe

I bought an Urban Fringe deal of digiperm, back massage and foot spa from Ensogo. I made an appointment for last Thursday. I arrived 30 minutes ahead of my schedule but were entertained immediately. I were guided to my seat and they started right away with the treatment. I added pedicure and manicure and were given an additional 10% discount.

I regret adding that services as it was only yesterday morning that I noticed blood coming out of the side of my big toe. The pedicurist apparently cut a part of my skin. I thought last Thursday, when I felt pain, that my skin was just too sensitive. It still hurt up until now, but I already put antibiotic ointment on it and will put some again later. I would never go back to that salon anymore. 

After the treatment that lasted for 3 hours and the one hour commute to Lucky Chinatown Mall, I was famished that I wanted sort of a big meal. I had Shakey's Bunch of Lunch and Happy Lemon's Matcha Adzuki Smoothie with extra rocksalt and pearls.

Today I was craving for Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt, Fries, Iced Tea and Frosty, that I had them delivered.

Happy Eating!






2 comments:

smith rose said...

Visio Standard 2010 Download offers modern and intuitive diagramming tools to transform complex ideas into aha moments and get everyone on the same page with less time and effort. A diverse set of pre-drawn shapes, pictures, and templates, and new automatic drawing tools make visualization easier than ever.
Acrobat 9 Pro Download helps business and creative professionals communicate and collaborate more effectively and securely with virtually anyone, anywhere. Unify a wide range of content in a single organized PDF Portfolio. Collaborate through electronic document reviews. Create and manage dynamic forms. And help protect sensitive information.
Microsoft Project 2010 Download introduces several features to dramatically enhance how you see and work with your project.

Camille Duque-Aguila said...

How was the digiperm? was it satisfactory?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...