Friday, May 24, 2013

Urban Fringe

I bought an Urban Fringe deal of digiperm, back massage and foot spa from Ensogo. I made an appointment for last Thursday. I arrived 30 minutes ahead of my schedule but were entertained immediately. I were guided to my seat and they started right away with the treatment. I added pedicure and manicure and were given an additional 10% discount.

I regret adding that services as it was only yesterday morning that I noticed blood coming out of the side of my big toe. The pedicurist apparently cut a part of my skin. I thought last Thursday, when I felt pain, that my skin was just too sensitive. It still hurt up until now, but I already put antibiotic ointment on it and will put some again later. I would never go back to that salon anymore. 

After the treatment that lasted for 3 hours and the one hour commute to Lucky Chinatown Mall, I was famished that I wanted sort of a big meal. I had Shakey's Bunch of Lunch and Happy Lemon's Matcha Adzuki Smoothie with extra rocksalt and pearls.

Today I was craving for Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt, Fries, Iced Tea and Frosty, that I had them delivered.

Happy Eating!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

How was the digiperm? was it satisfactory?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...