Saturday, March 2, 2013

French Baker Chicken Salad Croissant and Hokkaido Cake

I wanted the Parisian experience that afternoon that I so wanted to order their butter croissant with hot chocolate and pretend I'm in Paris having snacks. But since I just came from Bayo, which was hot as hell, I don't want to drink anything hot nor do I think that just plain butter croissant can tide my hunger. So I ordered the Chicken Salad Croissant instead.

If there's a well done croissant, that's the croissant I was eating that afternoon. But the chicken salad filling was good and the sour cream chips were thick and tasty.

For dessert I tried their new product, the Hokkaido Cake. It was like a fluffy mamon with a cold whipped buttercream filling.

Happy Eating!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...