Sunday, March 17, 2013

TWG Chic Tea

Every week I'm at TWG, either alone or with friends. Last Saturday I was with a childhood friend. I told her we should have their afternoon tea set.

She chose my favorite fortune set. Croque Monsieur is also her sandwich. For her macarons she chose lemon, praline and rose. For her tea, summer palace. She wanted polo club tea upon my mention of caramel but it wasn't available.

Just to shake things up I ordered from their chic set. I were told royal and imperial were their best sellers. I chose imperial. My finger sandwiches were foie gras, chicken with cream cheese infused with comptoir des indes tea and cucumber and cream cheese infused with earl grey fortune. Chocolate tart was my cake and crimson hill was my tea.

All 3 finger sandwiches were good. Crimson hill is a green tea with passion fruit and marigold while summer palace is also a green tea with fruits and flowers. My crimson hill smelled divine but summer palace tasted better. We both chose chocolate tart as our cake. It's a tart version of their earl grey and fortune macaron which is my favorite. It's good but best shared as it's very sweet.

Happy Eating!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...