Thursday, June 16, 2011

Max's

After we (my husband and I) heard mass and bought a couple of DVDs, we went to Max's for dinner. We were supposed to go to Binondo but shelved the idea when we saw the number of people in Divisoria for the school opening rush on TV (GMA).

I like eating tofu and I like their chicken, so we ordered half of the Regular Chicken, Sizzling Tofu and one order each of Shanghai Fried Rice and Garlic Rice.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We liked everything. The sizzling tofu, which were in between healthy and sinful, were so tasty and filling. Its creaminess worked well with the slight dryness of the chicken. Together, they were fabulous.

Photobucket

For dessert, as we were already full, I just had a Buko Pandan Special to go.

Photobucket

It was creamy, rich, decadent and soooo sweet, especially since at the time I ate it the ice cream had already melted.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...