Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Neo Day Spa, Little Asia, Echo Store and Bread Monster

A day after I went out with my childhood friend, I was back again at the Bonifacio Global area.
I availed of a service from Neo Day Spa. My second time actually. And on both times I was satisfied with their service.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It would have been better though if they have a more comfortable reception/lounge area. Because I stayed there for quite sometime waiting for my ride.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After my spa treatment at Neo, I went at Serendra and look around Echo Store for some scrubs and lotions. I wanted to recreate the spa experience at home. I bought Strawberry Scrub versus the Cinnamon and Sugar Scrub that I first liked. I also bought Cocoa Butter Lotion and Lavender Calming Oil.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And to complete my pamper me day, I finished it with a cup of tea and four pieces of my favorite cupcakes at Cupcakes of Sonja (Vanilla Sunshine and PB n J)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BTW, because I so love the Coconut Fish Fillet of Little Asia I had the day before. I went back at Venice Piazza to have an order of Little Asia's Coconut Fish Fillet to go.

Photobucket
Photobucket

And because I always, always have to buy some sweets to take home ( the cupcakes don't count), I bought some at Bread Monster in Market Market which I happened to pass by, on my way to David's Salon on the 3rd floor.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I bought 3 S'mores (best seller), 1 Hazelnut Cookie, 1 Oatmeal Cashew and 1 Fudge.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I like the s'mores because they were soft and chewy but crispy on the edges and they have HUGE chunks of chocolates on random areas. Actually, I like all their cookies. They are all soft, chewy, not too sweet and have crispy edges.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...