Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tony Roma's

Had a post valentine's date with my husband at Tony Roma's in Makati.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ordered The Roma Feast with regular slab ribs, BBQ chicken, sausages, coleslaw and corn on the cob.
We had the corn on the cob replaced with fries. Why? Because we both love fries.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Everything was good. Even the complimentary bread and butter. I just always pair my ribs with rice and coleslaw. Everything else I can eat with fries and bread, just not Tony Roma's ribs. They're just so rich that they should be paired with something bland like rice.

Photobucket

My husband also ordered Long Island Ice Tea.

Photobucket

It was good according to him.

Happy Eating!

TONY ROMA'S
Ground Floor, Glorietta 4,
Makati City

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...