Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cafe Ten Titas

After the movies, it was time for an afternoon tea at Cafe Ten Titas (also in Gateway).

I saw a lot of re-invented pinoy dishes and desserts that I would love to try next time. Like their White Chocolate Champorado, Fish and Chips, Halo-Halo Crepe, Leche Flan Turon ala Mode, etc.

For that afternoon, I chose the Molten Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream P170. Since all of their cakes come with either a cup of coffee or tea, I made mine with green tea and added P23.



Ten Tita's version of molten lava has the cake sprinkled with nuts and then frosted with a chocolate ganache.


The chocolate cake was moist with lots of chocolate "lava" inside and out.


It was good though not as good as Cyma's version but better than Pizza Hut's Chocolate Lava and also Pepato's il Fiato.


I would love it more if it was made with a darker and much stronger chocolate.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...