Friday, May 23, 2008

Mezzaluna's Date & Toffee Pudding, a slice of heaven

I went at Serendra last Monday to get my Genki Umbrella from Anton of Our Awesome Planet. And after taking out food from Chelsea and Conti's, it was now time for dessert at Mezzaluna.

I have long been wanting to try their best seller dessert of Date & Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream P160 but it was only then that I had the chance.


The pudding is made of a moist sponge cake with chopped dates and covered in butterscotch and toffee sauce.

It was very, very good. Everything from the pudding to the sauce and down to the cone was good.


The pudding has a very rich taste with lots of dates in it. It was complemented by the strong flavor of the butterscotch sauce.

Not to be left behind was the vanilla bean ice cream sitting on top of a freshly made cone. The cone has a milky taste to it and tasted even better when dipped on the butterscotch sauce.

I was really bowled over by the date & toffee pudding that not only would I have it again and again and again but I'm already thinking of what dessert to try next (maybe their key lime pie or how about their tiramisu? =p ).

Happy Eating!

Mezzaluna
11th Street G/F, Serendra
Commercial Complex,
Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig, Metro Manila

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...