Saturday, May 24, 2008

Conti's Peach Walnut Torte

My mind was set on ordering the Turtle Cake of Conti's, but the staff was very insistent with the Peach Walnut Torte P85/slice. She said that I would regret not ordering it. So, just to shut her off and not think about it anymore, I bought a slice to try at home.


The Peach Walnut Torte is made of alternating layers of meringue, peaches, cream and nuts (cashews and walnuts).


It is similar to their infamous Mango Bravo sans the chocolate.

And since I love any dessert with cream and nuts in it, I like this cake. My only gripe, as with their other cakes with cream (except the Mango Bravo), the cream was nauseatingly rich.

Happy Eating!

CONTI'S
Unit 1C-17 Serendra Piazza,
Bonifacio High Street,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Tel Nos : 856-2352/901-3486/856-2353

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...