Monday, May 26, 2008

Saint Gabbie's Choco Mud Cake

I have read about this cake from the femalenetwork forum. They said that it was cheap and delicious. A combination that is lethal.

I have looked around for it a couple of times but weren't able to find it until recently. It is inside Metro Gaisano Mall (Market Market), I forgot what floor.


Their Choco Mud Cake is their best seller, but since I also like white chocolate, I chose the Choco Mud Cake with Belgian White Chocolate P45.


It is made of a very moist and fudgy chocolate cake, enveloped by a chocolate ganache and drizzled with white chocolate on top.


It's as close to a Polly's chocolate cake as you can get.


Happy Eating!

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

tried this too.. didn't taste the white choco that much, should have ordered the plain one instead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...