Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday Food - Gong Cha, Makansutra and Singapore Flyer

Since we'll be spending the whole afternoon with my sister, my husband and I waited for her at our hotel. When she arrived, we went to Boon Tat in Orchard for lunch. Unfortunately though they were closed :-( so we just looked for another place to eat. We did some shopping while looking, and stopped just to have drinks at Gong Cha.

Photobucket

I had Matcha while my sister had the Golden Ovaltine (which is not available in the Phils). I like her order more than mine.

Photobucket

Then we went inside some mall (name I forgot) where I had Naan with Curry Sauce, my sister Naan with Curry Sauce and Sugar (weird, I know), and my husband, some noodles

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We did some shopping again after, and before we knew it it was already time for dinner.

Photobucket

We chose Makansutra near Marina Square.

We had Stingray with Sambal
SAM_2100

Cereal Prawns
Photobucket

Seafood Fried Rice
Photobucket

Mee Goreng
Photobucket

Fried Chicken
Photobucket

and had these for drinks
Photobucket

Afterwards, we went to the Singapore Flyer as I wanted my husband to try it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had to call it a night after that.

Happy Eating!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...