Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yabu, Dezato Mochi, Akiba and Chatime

I spent the whole afternoon in Megamall after my check-up.

I started with lunch at Yabu. I ordered my favorite Chicken Katsu. But unlike the last time, I had the 180gms. I also asked for a second helping of their cabbage, which I generously drizzled with their goma dressing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also bought a side order of another favorite, the Creamy Crab Croquette to go. This time though they forgot to put the dip in my take-out, so I didn't enjoy eating the croquette that much.

Photobucket

After lunch and some shopping, I had a Dezato Mochi Salted Caramel Ice Cream. I were told this is their best seller, next is the Cookie Dough, which I will definitely buy next time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

For snack, I stopped by Chatime and tried their Chicken Salad Sandwich.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

For dessert I bought a slice of Sweet Potato Cake at Akiba. I'm not sure if it's from 1PM-5PM, that their cakes are priced at P99 instead of the usual P130. But I bought mine before 5PM and just paid P99.
The Green Tea is their bestseller but was not available.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The Sweet Potato Cake has a very light sweet potato taste. As I am not into light cakes, I don't think I'll be buying this again.

Photobucket

I also bought a Cassava Tart from a cart which name I forgot. The tart wasn't good anyways, so it doesn't matter.

Photobucket

As I always buy sweets to take home, I bought one each of the Double Chocolate and Chocolate Caramel Muffins at Country Style Donuts. I didn't like both as they were just sweet and not chocolatey.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...