Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cathay

After Universal Studios, my husband and I went to Cathay Cineleisure in Orchard to watch a movie.

Photobucket

But since we have an hour to spare before the movie starts, we did a little bit of shopping first and then had drinks at Pastamania.

Photobucket

We had the Passion Tea Quencher (S$3.60), passionfruit tea with lime served in a carafe.

Photobucket

After the movie, we met with my sister and had dinner at a hawker shop near her place.

Photobucket
*chicken rice with chili - this is my sister's favorite and is now my favorite too

SAM_2140
* water chestnut drink which taste like pandan

After dinner, she went home while my husband and I went to Clarke Quay to try the GMAX Ride.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The ride was really scary, but my husband loved it.

After GMAX we had snacks at Shiraz, also in Clarke Quay.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had Burritos/Wrap, fries and beer.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then it was back to the hotel.

Happy Eating!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...