Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cake2Go

cake2go
On my way to Greenhills Shopping Center, I passed by an outlet of Cake2Go. I have read that they sell really good cakes, so I bought a slice of their best seller, the Toblerone Cake for P85.

cake2gocakes
tobleroneside3
It is layers of chocolate cake, dark and white toblerone mousse with cocoa powder dusting on top. It is served almost frozen, so should be eaten right away or stored in the freezer.

tobleroneside2
Though the chocolate cake base was not that moist, the toblerone mousse more than made up for it. It was prepared just right, not too sweet nor rich.

tobleroneback
Truly a delicious cake. I would definitely come back to try their Tres Leches and Dulce de Leche Cheesecake.

Happy Eating!

CAKE2GO
8 Jade Garden Compound,
Santolan Rd., Greenhills,
San Juan, Metro Manila
Tel No: 414-2585

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...