Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CPK's White Pizza

I used to eat at CPK many times a week, that was when I had a discount card, and also back in the days when my boyfriend, now my husband worked there. I always dine there for free.

I have tried almost every pizzas, pastas, soups, appetizers, salads and desserts that they offer. From there I came up with my favorites. Like the Original BBQ Chicken for pizza, Garlic Cream with Chicken and Portobello Mushroom Ravioli with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce for pasta, Tortilla Spring Rolls for appetizer, Potato Leek for soup, Original BBQ Chicken Chopped for salad and Caramel Sundae for dessert.

Though I, most often than not, order my favorites, every time I dine there. I also try other stuff once in a while. Like this time, my friend and I ordered the White Pizza with Apple Wood Smoked Bacon P315.

cpkwhite
It has mozzarella, fontina, ricotta, parmesan & pecorino romano cheeses, with sauteed spinach and garlic.

whiteclose
As expected it is as good as their other pizzas. With that five cheeses, it ought to be good. Their crusts are not flaky, they are thin, soft and with a pull. Their pizzas are also one of the few that stays good even after a few days in the chiller or freezer.

Happy Eating!

CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN-Glorietta, Makati
-Shangri-La Mall, Ortigas
-Trinoma
-Rockwell, Makati
-Alabang Town Center
-Promenade, Greenhills

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...