Friday, October 24, 2008

Jollibee

jb-alohabox
I can't remember the last time I had the Amazing Aloha P82 of Jollibee. Back then, it only has pineapple, lettuce and cheese.

jb-aloha
Now, Jollibee's Amazing Aloha has 2 beef patties, lettuce, pineapple, bacon and melted cheese.

jb-alohasolo
I like it. It's cheesy, salty and sweet.

jb-alohaclose
Another from Jollibee is the Jolly Spaghetti.

jb-spag
Their version is my favorite spaghetti. It's sad that they removed the Party Spaghetti on their menu. I remembered last year, when we often order it for delivery and take-out.

jb-spagclose
This is how I want my spaghetti, sweet and with lots of sausage and ham.

And for dessert, Black Forest Sundae P35, another new item from Jollibee.

jb-blackforest
Soft-serve vanilla ice cream with brownie bits, drizzled with chocolate syrup and finished with a cherry on top.

No prominent liqueur taste like that of a black forest cake. No similarity with the cake except from the cherry on top. Still it is good, especially the brownie bits.
jb-black


Happy Eating!

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

spaghetti!!!! sarap noh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...