Friday, May 29, 2009

Dezaato Pan

On my way to Banapple I passed by Dezaato Pan.

According to them, they are the Philippines' First Japanese Cafe.

They offer breads, cakes and gelatos.

Since I know that I'll be buying cakes from Banapple and Bagoong Club, I decided on just buying breads here.

I chose two of their best sellers, the King Niku Spicy Pork P45 and the Choco Otaku P45.

The King Niku Spicy Pork was just like the Spicy Pork Floss of Breadtalk, but Dezaato's bread was not as soft and can sometimes be a little dry.

Photobucket
I can compare it to eating a bread with mayonnaise topped with crushed spicy prawn crackers.

Photobucket
It was good but would be better if the sweet bread underneath was soft and moist. Also, it can sometimes be too-fatty and nauseating, with the mayo and pork floss.

Photobucket
The Choco Otaku's description was like cookies and cream, chocolate bread with cream filling.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I was confused by it that I asked a staff. He said that it was because of the chocolate cookie crumbs on top that somehow gave it that cookies and cream effect.

Photobucket
It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The bread was dry and doesn't taste of chocolate. Also the chocolate cream filling was too minute, they could have added more. Plus it was neither creamy nor gooey, it was as solid as a chocolate bar.

Photobucket


Happy Eating!

DEZAATO PAN
U-5 Thompson's Square
Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon City

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

tried it when I got a chance to drop by MOA. i kinda liked it coz the bread wasn't sweet though a bit dry nga.. what makes it sweet is the big block of choco inside. ate it straight from the fridge kasi so buo yung choco inside. i liked the cookie crust topping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...