Friday, March 5, 2010

CPK Sweet and Spicy Italian Sausages Pizza

Photobucket
A combination of sweet Italian sausage and grilled spicy Italian sausage with tomato sauce, roasted red & yellow peppers, mild onions and Mozzarella cheese.

I wanted the Adobo Pizza but after the server's not-so-good description of it, we (my friend and I) decided on Sweet & Spicy Sausages instead.

Photobucket
Sweet & Spicy Italian Sausages P475.00

Any meat lovers like my friend and I would love it. We had it on a thin crust which not only made it bigger (upon the server's recommendation) but also highlighted the taste of the sausages.

I was able to appreciate its sweet and spicy contrast because of the thin crust. It even made me not think of dessert after for a change.

Happy Eating!


CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN
- Glorietta 3, Makati City
- Trinoma, Quezon City
- Shangri-La Mall, Mandaluyong
- Powerplant Mall, Makati
- Promenade Mall, San Juan
- Alabang Town Center

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...