Monday, March 8, 2010

Max Brenner Cookies 2

Two pieces of cookies, choices of Dark or White Chocolate for P98.00

They used to be my favorite cookies, fudgy and chewy with generous chunks of white and dark chocolate, dipped on cream with fruits as a side.

They don't serve it with cream nor fruits anymore, but one time at their Trinoma branch, they gave me a caramel sauce to dip it on. This time though at their newest branch in Greenbelt 5, I was disappointed with both the cookies and service.

It took them a loooong time to prepare my to-go order of cookies. I was their only customer, plus the cookies were already made, even displayed right on the counter. And when I saw the cookies they gave me, the white one was already cracked and with just a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Not worthy at all of P98.00

Photobucket
But it didn't stop there. The cookies were now crispy, like they spent a lifetime in the jar.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...