Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yakimix

Lunch buffet for P499 net inclusive of bottomless drinks but starting March 1, bottomless drinks will cost an additional P55.

I tried the one in Tomas Morato, but prior to that I searched online about the restaurant and found out that they don't allow photo taking of their buffet spread and that they are strict with their no leftover policy.

While there, I already know what and what not to do. I didn't take any photos just those that were on my plate or on my table.

Photobucket
I also didn't overstuff myself and my plate. I don't want to have any leftovers. Plus if I want seconds I can go back anytime, so why overfill my plate.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Of all that I ate, my favorites are the battered crab stick and the chocolate cake with caramel filling from Red Ribbon.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!


YAKIMIX
Tomas Morato
Quezon City, Metro Manila

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...