Monday, May 2, 2011

The Cake Club Ube Ensaymada

I was looking for something to bring home to my mother at Power Plant Mall, when I passed by The Cake Club on my way to Healthy Options.

Almost all of their small cakes/cake slices were sold out already, even their muffins, except one Banana Walnut. So I just bought that one Banana Walnut and two Ube Ensaymada.

Photobucket

I have already tried their Ube Ensaymada, I was just feeling nostalgic that day after reading the November issue of Yummy Magazine (their sweets issue). There was a mention of Diamond Hotel's Ube Ensaymada, that mention made me crave for it.

So it was good that I passed by The Cake Club and remembered it.

Photobucket

It was still good, with lots of cream, cheese and ube.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

THE CAKE CLUB
2nd Level, Power Plant Mall

2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

omg, i want that!

Sweet Dreams said...

@pinkcookies, try it, it's really good :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...