Monday, May 2, 2011

Pepperidge Farm Tahoe White Chocolate Macadamia

I bought one because just recently I've watched SJP's (Sarah Jessica Parker) character in Failure to Launch sulked over a package of it, not this cookie though, but over Milano Cookies, also from Pepperidge.

Photobucket

Also because, the only chocolate I can eat for now is white and I love macadamia.

When I opened the package at home, I noticed that although I like how it tasted (white chocolate taste all throughout the cookie ), it was too crispy for me. It was only then too that I saw the small print on the package- Chocolate Chunk Crispy Cookies 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like mine crispy on the edges but chewy and soft inside/middle, and not all throughout crispy like the White Chocolate Macadamia.

Happy Eating!

4 comments:

Jill Bantang said...

I love those cookies!! You're right, soft and crisp! When I go to the grocery, I make sure I put one in my cart. Although, I don't find them always available. "Chamba" lang if I find one :)

-The Food Scout
http://thefoodscout.tumblr.com

nero said...

Where can you buy this cookie? I checked it in snr but there's none.

Sweet Dreams said...

@Chris - hi chris,I bought mine at robinsons supermarket

Lou said...

I love this cookie and have been looking for it high and low in singapore!!

I'm sorry did u say robinsons' supermarket? does robinson have a supermarket? which branch?

u mean the city hall market place or do u mean the centrepoint cold storage? pls help!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...