Monday, May 2, 2011

Santis Blueberry Muffin

I still have a lot of time to spare before Beastly starts, that I spent a
quarter of it at Santis delicatessen.

I saw a lot of stuff/food that I would love to buy like the Spinach and Mushroom Ravioli, Gnocchi, Cranberries/Blueberries/Raspberries, Amaretto Cookies, Shortbread with Macadamia, Biscuits with Egg, Butter Cookies, Parmesan Cheese and Mascarpone, but I know that I won't be using nor eating it until a month from now, that I steered myself to the direction of baked goods.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to buy a Plain Bagel with Cream Cheese and Turkey Ham, but in order to do so, I have to buy an entire package of Plain Bagels which I doubt I could finish. The Cheesecake and Carrot Cake looked plain yet expensive, that I just ordered a Blueberry Muffin to try.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was moist and sweet that I finished it right away. Looking forward to more muffin flavors from them soon.

Happy Eating!

SANTIS DELICATESSEN
Rockwell Makati

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...