Monday, May 2, 2011

La Dolce Vita

As soon as the holy week ended I was back at Power Plant Mall/Rockwell again.

I so wanted to watch Beastly starring Vanessa Hudgens and my crush since Wild Child, Alex Pettyfer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was just in time for the 130PM screening, but since I still don't have snacks to eat inside, I chose to watch on the 340PM screening instead.

Photobucket

My snacks were my favorites. The Truffle Fries of Bistecca and the Chicken Parmesan Sliders of Astralis. For dessert was the Blueberry Muffin of Santis and for drinks, I was able to sneak-in a bottle of Perrier Lemon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

La dolce vita!

After the movie I had a snack again of another favorite, Sango's Maccha Azuki Cornflake Shake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
***written on the receipt was the wi-fi password

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...