Monday, February 18, 2008

Royce Chocolate

At last I was able to taste one of the best chocolates in the world, the others being La Maison Du Chocolat (according to bloggers) and Amedei Chuao (according to an FB Mag, NY survey).

It's really delicious, even my sister who doesn't fancy bitter/dark chocolates, loves it, and so does my husband.
What's not to love? It's buttery soft, well, according to my sister, it has the consistency of butter, firm to the touch but soft on the palate. It is not too sweet nor too bitter, in short, it tastes just right.
The only downside is that you wouldn't be satisfied with having just one.

I had the Nama Bitter, which is their specialty. It comes with an insulator and dry ice. It should always be kept cool. Maximum time out of the chiller is 5 hours.



THE ENTIRE PACKAGE


WITH THEIR OTHER SELECTIONS BOOKLET


THE CHOCOLATES INSIDE THE INSULATOR WITH DRY ICE


NAMA BITTER

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...