Friday, February 22, 2008

Savory

I always wanted to eat at Savory. I have forgotten what the food there taste like.
So one sunday, while out with my family, we ate there.

We ordered their famous CHICKEN which comes with fried saging the saba and gravy. The chicken was dry and tastes bland. My mother even commented that the Roasted Chicken we make at home was way better.
The BREADED FISH FILLET WITH MUSHROOM AND CREAM SAUCE was just okay and so were their FRIED RICE and SALT AND PEPPER SQUID. The SHANGHAI ROLLS were good, the LONG LIFE PANCIT CANTON lacked seasoning but with lots of toppings.


HERE'S MY PLATE, A SMORGASBORD OF FOOD

They have limited selection of items for dessert, we ordered just two, BUKO PANDAN SALAD and LYCHEE WITH ALMOND JELLY.



TheLYCHEE WITH ALMOND JELLY was just three pieces of lychee with almond jelly
The BUKO PANDAN SALAD is good. Though I don't see any buko shreds, just pandan jelly and mini sago, but the sauce is good. Creamy but not too sweet. Just the way I like it.

Even if the food here was just okay, I was able to polished off the food on my plate and even had seconds. I don't know if it was because I was extremely hungry or just plain "matakaw".


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...