Saturday, February 23, 2008

S'mores

I collected a lot of recipes, mostly desserts, from the Internet. And I vowed to try it one at a time. This (S'mores) was the third dessert recipe that I tried & liked, actually this is my favorite for now.


S'MORES
Brownie cake on top of a chocolate graham crackers crust, finished off by melted bittersweet & white chocolate chunks and marshmallows on top, YUMMY!




It's a brownie version of s'mores.


WITH BITTERSWEET & WHITE CHOCOLATES AND MARSHMALLOWS


WITH BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATES AND MARSHMALLOWS


I tweaked the recipe a little and decreased the amount of sugar and eggs.

What's good about baking your own dessert, is that you can control the amount of ingredients to use based on your preference (taste and health-wise).

I guessed the bottom line in baking is to use good quality ingredients, especially of chocolates. I use Ghirardelli for cakes & brownies and local chocos for sprinkles.


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...