Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spreads


LADY'S CHOICE PEANUT BUTTER (SUPER CHUNKY) & DUTCHE CHOCO SPREAD

Since I always eat bread for breakfast, I am forever on the look-out for delicious spreads or meats, that I can partner it with. And also since, I always have dessert after every meal, including snack, these 2 spreads addressed it both.

The peanut butter has peanut bits incorporated in the spread and the choco spread tasted like melted chocolate, YUM!

I spread a piece of bread with the peanut butter and another with the choco spread, then eat it combined, another YUM!


Happy Eating!

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

Skippy Crunchy peanut butter, Peter Pan honey roasted peanut butter (crunchy), lite butter, kaya jam, Lily's peanut butter, coco jam, condensed milk.. mga fave ko na spreads. buhay na ko duyan, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...