Monday, September 21, 2009

Beryl's Tiramisu Almond Milk Chocolate

Roasted almond coated with tiramisu milk chocolate and dusted with cocoa.

Photobucket
This gave more of a dark chocolate taste than their Beryl's Almond Coated in Bittersweet Chocolate, maybe brought about by the additional cocoa dust. This also has a very rich chocolate taste.

Photobucket
This is my favorite chocolate of the moment. I even brought boxes of these on my Singapore trip as pre-boarding snacks.

They did filled me up for that almost 4 hours of waiting ( I came 4 hours early for my flight, didn't expect that there wouldn't be any traffic).

Though I tend to finish boxes of these in one sitting. So that boxes that I brought were gone 20 minutes before boarding.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...