Monday, September 21, 2009

Lusso's Lobster and River Prawn Roll

With home-made mayo and served with side salad and chips for P450.00 .

Photobucket
The bun was so good I would want to eat it every day.

It was crunchy, chewy and soft.

Photobucket
There's crunch at first bite, followed by chewiness then it just melted smoothly in my mouth.

Photobucket
I can compare the filling to an untouched (unglazed, no sauce, just bare) prawns. No sauces nor dips to mask its taste, pure and naked as you may say. So it's bland and slightly fishy but juicy. Juices seeped out of my sandwich on my every bite. While the mayo was so light I hardly noticed it.

Photobucket

Happy Eating!

LUSSO
G/F Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village
Makati City, Metro Manila
Tel No: 756-5893

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...