Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sebastian's Nutella Cookies n' Cremeburger

Photobucket
NUTELLA COOKIES N' CREMEBURGER P120.00
Dark chocolate cookies filled with Nutella ice cream and rolled in crushed Oreos.

Since I haven't tasted their Nutella ice cream yet, I had a sample first of their Bananutella Ice Cream before buying their Nutella Burger.

Photobucket
I didn't taste the nutella in the ice cream that the lady staff gave me another sample, still I didn't taste it. I was then apprehensive to buy the Nutella Burger but the lady staff said that that was the best choice among the four burgers that day that I believed her and bought one.

Photobucket
Well, I shouldn't have. Because it really was tasteless, the nutella ice cream I mean. Good thing though that the dark chocolate cookies and crushed oreos were good or else it would have been a total waste of money.

Happy Eating!

SEBASTIAN'S
Food Choices, Glorietta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...