Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chimara

Known for their healthy and organic menu offerings like Tofu Chips, Pita Wraps and Moringa Bars.

Since I can't watch a movie without food, I ordered their Olive-Oil Popped Sour Cream & Chives Popcorn (lightweight P55.00) and Sugar-Free Cold Green Tea (12oz P40.00) when I watched Imaginarium in Greenbelt 3.

Photobucket
Aside from its olive-oil popped, the seasonings used for their popcorn are also msg-free.

I can't tell the difference between the regular and olive-oil popped popcorn. But what I do know was what I am popping in my mouth was not only good in taste but also good for me.

The sugar-free cold green tea is the next best thing in Chimara after their bottled water. That is for someone staying away from soda as much as possible and minimizing calorie intake to make room for sugar-laden cakes and bars.

Happy Eating!

CHIMARA
Level 4, Greenbelt 3
Ayala Center, Makati City

2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

how big is the lightweight size popcorn? same as the rgeular size of Holy Kettle Corn? :)

Sweet Dreams said...

same size as the regular of taters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...