Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GIligan's Miki Bihon Guisado

I often eat at their old branch in Park Square. My usual orders there are their Vegetable Kare-Kare, Fish Fillet and Tortang Talong when I dine alone, but when with my family, we often have the same 3 orders plus Sisig, the Giligan's Grill Platter (grilled chicken, tuna belly, squid and liempo) and Lomi.

This is my first time at their Glorietta 5 branch and also my first time to order their Miki Bihon Guisado (P133.00).

Photobucket
I am craving for a Miki Bihon for a year now. It was brought about by the delicious Miki Bihon that my mother bought at last year's quiapo feast. She forgot where she bought it. So to make a long story short I am stuck forever looking for something that will equal if not surpass its taste.

Photobucket
Giligan's Guisado though was just okay. They were generous with their toppings of mostly vegetables but there was still something missing in its taste. It wasn't "malinamnam".

Happy Eating!


GILIGAN'S RESTAURANT
3rd Level, Glorietta 5
Ayala Center, Makati City

2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

try the Miki Bihon from BUDDY'S!! :)

Sweet Dreams said...

where's buddy's?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...