Sunday, January 31, 2010

Starbucks Fraps

Mu usual orders in Starbucks are their Green Tea Frap, Hot Green Tea and Green Tea Latte. But since I had to have 17 stickers to get the 2010 planner and I don't drink coffee, I had to try their other cream-based fraps.

Photobucket
I started with Double Choco Chip Frap which the barista told me resembled a cookies and cream shake. Well, I didn't get that vibe in the drink.

Photobucket
Second to try was their Caramel Frap. It was just like their Vanilla but with caramel syrup drizzled on top of the whipped cream. It was just okay, though I wish it had more caramel syrup in it.

Photobucket
And last was the Strawberries and Cream.

Photobucket
I love Mcdo's Strawberry Shake and Starbucks Strawberries and Cream was similar to it but fresher or have this fresh and sweet strawberry taste that I love. This is currently my favorite in Starbucks.

And here's my 2010 planner.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...